Designboards: process and outcome

For this process, I used the software photoshop.

I first brought one of my ketchup outcomes and removed its background

then I changed the opacity and increased the exposure, and then I added my name, year, Title of project, and course module name.

I then moved on to the rest of the design boards, I wanted to do a white background at first but I thought it would be too simple. 


Then I found a background on Unsplash that I copied and pasted and added my logo to it.


Then I imported my concept drawings and introduced the project, then I contoured the pictures.


Then I kept importing each picture by itself for the 2d and repeated this step many times.

for the site plan, I did the same steps as before.


Overall I think this process was quite easy, I think I learned the basics of Photoshop as a software.


Outcomes:
























 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Initial Research

Site plan analysis

Final project: style of architecture