2d outcomes and process

 For this process, I used my 3d Sketchup model and rendered the model that I had talked about before to a pen sketch, I found a neat and sharp-looking one then applied it and took some screenshots. Here are the results:

North elevation.

South elevation.

West elevation.

North-West 3d perspective drawing.

 AA Section.

AA section with perspective.

Another one with perspective.

South-west elevation

Overall I think this process was successful, and the outcomes are to my satisfaction, although I haven't used colors I will include them in my design boards from the SketchUp model that I made.
Another point is that I know those aren't actually Sections and elevations, however, I specifically used them to communicate my design in a more understandable way,.

Comments

  1. These look good - the important thing is how you present them on your boards.

    You still need to post as a MINIMUM:

    Website updates
    Design Board process
    Prototype for 3D outcome
    3D planning - make this part of your post from a few days ago
    Reflection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Initial Research

Site plan analysis

Final project: style of architecture